What are we watching lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't the highest quality production but it is one of the best horror thrillers I have seen.

Watching the latest season of The Flash and the writing has gone downhill. It was mediocre before, but now it is as if the writers believe the audience are 5 year olds and stoners.

It is almost like they all received a pay cut and decided to protest by making me suffer through the slow torture of bad dialouge, useless plot points, exceptional head scratching pacing, and irritable teaching moments.

At least with Green Arrow they just ran out of ideas so they decided to go free reign with the story and repackage used goods. Supergirl started off bad so there is nowhere to go but up up up and away. Legends of tomorrow is clearly being done as a favor or by blackmail which is the same thing in Hollywood and politics.

enjoyed first deadpool immensely, the sequel i thought it was more quantity not quality. i was in love with the chick that plays domino, man she's freaking hot!!
i still need to watch supertroopers 2.

tried watching the flash... too much nerdiness for me. danielle panabaker tho, mmmmm me like.

The World Cup..... the match in a few minutes should be a ripper! Brazil vs Costa Rica.

Costa Rica played superbly against Serbia even though they lost, probably the most satisfying match in the WC so far.

last horror movie i liked was cabin fever, terrible movie but i still really enjoyed it

Man, that is a great way to put it, I felt the same. Terrible but I enjoyed it too. In fact, when I was growing up I would watch all kinds of terrible horror type movies with my father on Sundays. It was a game to see how dumb a movie we could watch while still enjoying it.

Saw the 206 minute director's cut of JFK last night. Damn that movie has some fantastic editing.

Have you watched Oliver Stone’s The Putin Interviews? Most relevant thing he’s done in a couple of decades.

No I have not. I haven't really paid attention to Oliver Stone for the longest time. Savages was one of the worst movies I've seen this decade. Terrible.

No I have not. I haven't really paid attention to Oliver Stone for the longest time. Savages was one of the worst movies I've seen this decade. Terrible.
Talk about being suckered by the trailer. I was angry with myself for actually watching that garbage.

just started watching somebody feed phil on netflix. holy crap this is the most interesting food show yet!! i could not look away during a single scene, eyes totally glued. this guy is much better than bourdain if you ask me.

I’m on episode 3 of ”Final Space” on Netflix. It’s like a mix of Red Dwarf and Futurama with a sprinkle of Rick & Morty. Crazy scifi comedy with a heart.

Just started watching The Sopranos, only saw bits and pieces when it came out.

It's glorious
Easily the greatest TV series of all time. Infinitely rewatchable despite getting really bleak down the line. I love it.

Getting flack from better half, but I love it Battlebots. Third year I have watched it on science channel. Interesting to see new machines in the arena intent on total destruction.

The Kiwi's have a good robot called Endgame, cleaned up in competition in China. What I watched so far they had two convincing victories in LA.

Weapon design and armor are important, but driver ability is too.

finally getting around to watching the latest season of House of Cards. The writing isn't as strong and reality is getting stretched a bit but still entertaining.

Watched Peaky Blinders. Also Season One of The Sinner with Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman was pretty good.

Latest posts

Back