What do you have on your wrist?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

My daily wearer too. Good taste :)

Nice! i've gravitated to Speedmasters myself over the last 1-1/2 years. Omega Forums has cost me more in 2 years then KKF has in 10 :O

Nice! i've gravitated to Speedmasters myself over the last 1-1/2 years. Omega Forums has cost me more in 2 years then KKF has in 10 :O

Haha! I've stopped at one but have my eye on a Rolex 1603 datejust and a nodate sub, either 14060 or 114060. Will take me quite some time to save enough $$.

^^ yep, that right there sure is purdy!

I really like/ appreciate watches like that, but I almost never dress up and prefer to rock less formal watches (I guess I've been called a tool so much I mainly gravitate to tool watches :) ).

That gallouche (sp) dials is very nice, and the finishing on the movement is tres cool. It's like a Bill Burke damascus knife.

Thanks for the kind words. This watch is going to be rocked with everything from jeans/t-shirt to suits and tuxedos. Will be rotating between this and my Sea-Dweller 16600.

That Urban Jurgensen is awesome. Very nice!

Lars

Det skal man da. Det står i reglerne. Os fattigrøve må dog nøjes med at sigte lidt lavere..

Lars

Not in the same league as anything here, but I love my 80s Vostok Soviet beater

0c06cb.jpeg

Congratulations Rami. My favourite Rolex. More comfortable and versatile than a Sub. You will really enjoy wearing it!

I just sold a late, no holes case GMT Master II with an all black bezel. A better investment than most knives ;)

Cheers

J :)

i wish photobucket didnt suck. i'm wearing my Tudor now..since i am less in the field. i love how you didnt see Tudor watches here in the States..i think they sell them here again.

Congratulations Rami. My favourite Rolex. More comfortable and versatile than a Sub. You will really enjoy wearing it!

I just sold a late, no holes case GMT Master II with an all black bezel. A better investment than most knives ;)

Cheers

J :)

Your inbox is full :)

need some help finding a replacement leather strap (21mm) for pro kitchen use
the stock one from my hamilton got worn out and fell apart so i replaced it with a black nato style one and it gets really disgusting underneath, quite stinky too. what is a good rugged one that is easy to maintain?

Back