What do you use to juice limes, lemons, and oranges?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the simplicity of this method, is it messy, work ok with oranges?

Reamer rinses off easy. Strainer gets tapped against the rim of trash can to get most of the pulp and seeds out, then washed in the sink. Counter stays fairly clean unless I get too rambunctious with the reamer. For oranges, I rotate the orange half in my hand, making sure I hit the entire perimeter.

Little round plastic bowl with a nob in the middle cheap and does the job if I need a lot of juice otherwise I squeeze by hand. One navel orange tree, one meyer lemon and two eureka lemon trees.

I have the yellow one. I didn't know the yellow and green were the same except for color. Thanks.
If you go to the Amazon page I linked to, both the yellow and green version there are the same (medium) size.

Chef'N did something really stupid there. They make a large one in orange, and a medium one in green and in yellow. There is also a small one, specifically for limes, (available on the Chef'N site), which is green as well :(

There is no need for the small one though; the medium one works perfectly for both lemons and limes.

Back