What were you doing at 13 yrs of age?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube;LXZfuC0vi4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZfuC0vi4g[/video]

Trying to turn Super Saiyan probably, didn't even know what a kitchen knife was back in those days, was rocking an 10.5 inch heckel 1 star.

I've been meaning to talk to you guys about this recently. It was a difficult time in my life and I know that's no excuse but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about stealing your bike. I know you loved that bike and I wish I could make it up to you but all I can do is apologize from the bottom of my heart.

Playing drums in my bedroom. Fishing off a seawall and wishing I had a boat (got my own boat a year later, before I could drive a car).

I know, I am weird - I actually enjoyed school. Discovered girls and slow dancing to unspeakable music. Got drunk for the first time. Leaving with the guys on my bike after school, came back for dinner, nobody knew where we were and nobody panicked over it.

Stefan

13-15 paper route was small at 13 had trouble lifting 3 basket bike 160 papers. Had the poor and rich areas on my route. Collecting was better in the rich area but checking out the young wives sometimes in skimpy house clothes was good at that age could only look. Just before I quit at 15 the Beatles came to the US. Many of the babes were playing (I Want to Hold Your Hand)

Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, target shooting, anime, video games, amateur radio, books, music, aquariums and slobbering over my first car (73 roadrunner) that I could not legally drive for another few years. I have a very short attention span and a lot of interests. I have always been that way.

Kit you try entirely to hard....

Or not at all, which is how I have gone through 80 zillion hobbies. :rofl2: (Complaining is the only thing I have stuck with...lol. Well, I still fish and watch anime so that isn't entirely true.:clown:)

Back