• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD /WTT Konosuke Fuji FM White #1 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOWERDOOKIE

Reaction score
Got this one out of the mail yesterday and took it to work for some light prep, just didn’t quite jive with it and not sure why. As I was using it I could tell that someone else would have a blast with it and I just wasn’t so here we are.

Anyways got it from @BJE1 who put a super classy rosewood and musk ox handle on it with matching rosewood saya, almost decided to keep it because I like how sleek it looks and feels as a combo, original bst post here:

WTS - Konosuke Fuji Gyuto White #1

Cut some mirepoix, one cabbage, and cleaned a side of salmon and it was quite nimble and didn’t wedge terrible except on this one particularly intimidating carrot.

Paid $650 shipped and used very lightly so I’ll set trade value close to that, if purchasing I’d like to get $600 USD shipped CONUS/CAN, will split shipping difference for international buyers up to $20, price is always negotiable for nice people.

I’m not a stickler for making the dollars match up in a trade so much as both parties are satisfied. Trying to get an engagement ring so trades+cash are cool too. Has box and your choice of brass or aluminum saya pin. I can take more pics available for anyone interested when I get home from work.

E982ECA7-93C0-4DE6-B9E5-9B93CA6D36CA.jpeg

Last edited:
...this trade might be the last knife thing I do for a while...

Thankfully she recognizes it as a passion and I think has come to understand that....who am I kidding she will have to get better at monitoring how many knives I have and I have to get better at hiding knives in my car.

Aww, @SHOWERDOOKIE, you don't have to get me a ring! That gyuto is all I need and I'm yours 😂

If that means I’m gonna get to use that Catcheside dammy I’m in.

I guess I should note that the weight likely changed, I can weigh it with the new handle if anyone is curious enough. Also had a couple offers and I think I’m looking for something on the beefier side of things, closer to 4mm and up with or without strong distal taper. Or someone could buy it outright so I could get the gyuto @DanielC has listed, that knife looks super sweet. Thanks for looking!

Life got crazy for the guy wanting it and I ended up never shipping it to him, so this is back up for trade or sale

Quick bump, changed from wtt to wts to hopefully increase visibility and added a sale price.

Would like to add that I’m open to pretty much anything as far as trades go, but my laser slots are all full at this time in the knife roll. I’ll add a couple more pics as well
2D3FB50F-40E8-4992-A455-26FE6ACD1F36.jpeg

51C46113-3674-4AB8-913F-AACA2D1FA0F5.jpeg

Back