• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTT Milan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, I know some people wait to get a knife and sorry I really don't want to show disrespect or unequity. I just saw someone who like the objects I am making and was not able to get the present he wish for his 40iest birthday. I won't be able to make that type of gesture for all, but sometimes I want to be free to make a knife to someone, just because it feels right, and makes me happy to do so.
I am gonna talk with @Jbpruner and see if I can make a simple knife within the delays or close.
Have a nice day all

hey, I know some people wait to get a knife and sorry I really don't want to show disrespect or unequity. I just saw someone who like the objects I am making and was not able to get the present he wish for his 40iest birthday. I won't be able to make that type of gesture for all, but sometimes I want to be free to make a knife to someone, just because it feels right, and makes me happy to do so.
I am gonna talk with @Jbpruner and see if I can make a simple knife within the delays or close.
Have a nice day all
Much respect @milangravier. Those of us still seeking our first one are almost just as excited for the OP because we know how precious your offer is. Kudos to you.

Latest posts

Back