• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yoshikane 240 Gyuto SKD

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoYoon Kim

Reaction score
Hello,

Up for sale is a Yoshikane 240 Gyuto I purchased from BST below. I believe it has been sharpened twice by the previous owner and never by me. Honestly purchased as the price was right and I wanted to see what the Yoshikane hype was about. I was just getting into seeing which knives I like and was utilized for the "Yoshikane" test. Surprisingly there are quite a few stuff out there I like more. As I'm finalizing my collection and focusing more on sharpening skills, wanted to release the test knife back into the wild. I think I'll eventually purchase another one of these down the line as they are quite good, but for now I definitely like taller heavier knives.

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/3-knives.66739/
Will sell and ship to the CONUS for same cost of 200 USD.

Attachments

• Yoshi 4.jpg
    Yoshi 4.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yoshi 3.jpg
    Yoshi 3.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yoshi 2.jpg
    Yoshi 2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 0
  • Yoshi 1.jpg
    Yoshi 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
FYI it has a brown stain on the Nashiji. not sure if rust or just tarnish. I tried baking soda, but didn't want to use anything harsher than that.

Same cost?
Wasn't it $250?
Anyway, it is the lowest price I've seen for this exact piece.
He has lowered it to 200 at the end which sort of put it in the why not lets try territory. Honestly thought about holding on just because it was such a good deal, but it only gets used when a new knife arrives and i cut a carrot and a onion....

Back