Yoshikane hammered - cleancut versus epic edge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlums

Reaction score
Is there is difference between the hammered finish Yoshikane SKD guyotos from epicedge versus cleancut? I have a 240 in W2 from cleancut that is my favorite guyoto. I'm now looking for a 210 in SKD. I'm in the US so epicedge has a better price and shipping time. The websites list nearly identical specs and the pics look very similar too. Is there a difference in profile, grind, or finish between these two vendors?

Epicurean Edge: Japanese and European professional chefs knives
https://www.cleancut.eu/butik/knife...kniv2015-04-28-12-00-15-2013-2014-2681-detail

This might fit better in one ot the knife forums. This section is more for sharpening. I dont leave the "sharpening station" much so I can't really give any advice on your question, but I'm sure someone in "the kitchen knife" might.

I'd say its pretty safe to assume they are identical. You can email the retailers and see if they requested anything special

My mistake for posting in the wrong section. I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of international shipping and a VAT refund so I went with epic edge. Thanks the the responses.

Back