your take on natural drugs: weed, shrooms, ayahuasca, cactcii and so on.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psychs are not really a hedonistic escape like a lot of other subtances either. Can't take a psychadelic to forget how much you hate your life as with benzos, opiates or stims.

I heard in Oregon trying to make it legal. I wonder if I'll ever see the day.

This is my main drug use 8 green tea bags 2 black tea bags for one gallon. Put in sun about 30 minutes. Remove bags put it in refrigerator.
Go through two gallons a week.
IMG_20210402_065130510.jpg

This is my main drug use 8 green tea bags 2 black tea bags for one gallon. Put in sun about 30 minutes. Remove bags put it in refrigerator.
View attachment 121019

Why the sun, if I may ask?

@inferno: the list of what not to eat/take with it cracked me up. I think the only thing I didn’t see on it was Avocado and Currywurst 🤣🤪

View attachment 121019
Yeah. I'm into teas right now myself. Either chai tea, english breakfast tea, or green tea during the day. Then I drink seven blossoms tea (Mexican tea), or some kind of tea with valerian root in it at night.

For plain cold tea, fill up gallon with room temp.
Water instead of heating up water to steep the tea, just set in the sun it is a gentle brew, easy to do & has a bright clear taste for drinking cold
tea after in the refrig a while. I grow mint sometime garnish glass.

It is just plain tea nothing added. Only thing when making a new batch must wash the gallon jar with hot soapy water.

Green tea has many health benefits. A lady used to know would make Sun tea all the time.

Yeah. I'm into teas right now myself. Either chai tea, english breakfast tea, or green tea during the day. Then I drink seven blossoms tea (Mexican tea), or some kind of tea with valerian root in it at night.

Please don't call it "chai tea" - that's Starbucks talking. The Hindi word for "tea" is "chai", so you're just saying "tea tea." It's also the Russian word for tea, and a number of other languages with common indo-european roots.

Mostly cold tea. Do enjoy a cup of hot tea in evening some of those special teas are really good couple drops of Hawaiian honey that's it.

Pu-erh tea is a JNat-like rabbit hole.
Dont even say... It can get scary pricey! Never drink pu erh. Japanese greens are ok that cant get much worst than gyukuro 🙃

Please don't call it "chai tea" - that's Starbucks talking. The Hindi word for "tea" is "chai", so you're just saying "tea tea." It's also the Russian word for tea, and a number of other languages with common indo-european roots.
So what do I call chai tea, then? Tea? It's a specific spiced tea with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and some other stuff in this case. I will call it something else, just give me a good name for it.

So what do I call chai tea, then? Tea? It's a specific spiced tea with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and some other stuff in this case. I will call it something else, just give me a good name for it.

Chai masala is the name you are looking for. Masala just means "spice mix" more or less. Chai masala is the spiced sweet milky tea that Starbucks apparently decided had a too-complicated name, so they started calling it chai tea.

I know that in many places in the world tea is consumed with different additives. Including milk & sugar. Don't care for either in tea. My family drank lots of ice tea when I was a kid.
Always added sugar to it. Since I've cut out sugar my taste have changed.

Very interested. How much weight of tea would you use per liter/quart of water?

Try like 10-12g for litre. Filtered or baby water and in the fridge over night. You ll see if it s too little or enough. Drink in wine glasses 😜🤣

Why the sun, if I may ask?

@inferno: the list of what not to eat/take with it cracked me up. I think the only thing I didn’t see on it was Avocado and Currywurst 🤣🤪

they probably just missed it :)

at least we can't say its not well researched 👾
i have never seen such a comprehensive list before either.

btw i like green tea too. only one bag at a time.

there is another thing you can do tea from. egyptian blue lotus. very mildly sedating and very mildly euphoric.
they used to soak it in wine in egypt. and then it gets slightly more euphoric.

Sorry out of any drugs other than coffee & beer for decades. Can you still get LSD? Pure no added crap put in it.

LSD is more widely available and accessible than it's ever been. Also, LSD doesn't get cut. That's just not how it works. You can get sold doses that are another drug entirely, but you aren't going to get "cut" L. All of the strychnine rumors and **** are just that. Even the DEA says they've never had a sample test positive for it.

LSD is more widely available and accessible than it's ever been. Also, LSD doesn't get cut. That's just not how it works. You can get sold doses that are another drug entirely, but you aren't going to get "cut" L. All of the strychnine rumors and **** are just that. Even the DEA says they've never had a sample test positive for it.
Yea pretty much. The main source of variability is purity and dosage. You can definitely have more or less impurities in your final batch from synthesis or a larger percentage solvent in the liquid that is being put on the sheets. Depending on how it is laid onto the paper different pieces can have wildly different doses as well.
NBOME's are pretty commonly sold as LSD, but those taste super bitter so if you know what you are doing it's pretty hard to not know. NBOME's can still be pretty fun though, but you can overdose on those so it's not as safe.

The LSD I did back on the day varied quite a bit
Always a pleasure never had a so called bad trip. A couple were stronger mind altering.

Yea pretty much. The main source of variability is purity and dosage. You can definitely have more or less impurities in your final batch from synthesis or a larger percentage solvent in the liquid that is being put on the sheets. Depending on how it is laid onto the paper different pieces can have wildly different doses as well.
NBOME's are pretty commonly sold as LSD, but those taste super bitter so if you know what you are doing it's pretty hard to not know. NBOME's can still be pretty fun though, but you can overdose on those so it's not as safe.

That's the thing though, as long as multiple people have been producing clandestine LSD, crystal quality and potency (due to who's laying it) have always varied. Hoffman famously said that Owsley was the only clandestine chemist to get the crystallization process right, and never saw a sample as pure from anyone else. Batches varied from the jump, and that's why they carried nicknames back in the day. If I ever decide on a Thompson-esque run for office, my campaign will be based around making the standard dose 250ug again.

NBOME's are a nightmare. Not on their own accord of course, just that fact that people are so willing to take that gamble if passing them off as L when there's actual potential consequence with them, all to make a few extra bucks.

How do you guys feel about upper 3rd plateau, to 4th plateau dxm doses?

I used to love that stuff when I was a kid. The only drug I had anything close to a "spiritual experience" using surprisingly enough. I'm sober now, and even before I quit using drugs I had to stop using dxm recreationally for 2 reasons, 1 I could get better drugs, 2 my body started having a strange reaction to it somewhat similar to an allergic reaction.

If I ever decide on a Thompson-esque run for office, my campaign will be based around making the standard dose 250ug again.

NBOME's are a nightmare. Not on their own accord of course, just that fact that people are so willing to take that gamble if passing them off as L when there's actual potential consequence with them, all to make a few extra bucks.
100 ug is kinda of a weird dose, although I feel like it is definitely a little more beginner friendly than the take off from a true 250 ug.

Although I don't agree with how NBOME's are sold nowaday's, they actually can be the source of some pretty fun experiences. As long as you know what you are taking and understand that you can OD unlike with L, I really don't see the problem with it. I've had a few great trips on various NBOME's, each one is fairly unique but none are as anxiety inducing as LSD in my experience.

but none are as anxiety inducing as LSD in my experience.

can you develop this further?

i know nothing about acid. but in school they told us its was the most dangerous thing on earth. "like running a lawnmover over your brain" i believe was the terminology. and on youtube i have learned its the most peaceful and happy thing you could ever do.

but you say it not really so?

When Sododgy mentioned Owsley couple posts back remembered that acid I took in late
1960's was Owsley. It was awesome.

I'm from the Netherlands, so weed is available here. You can buy it at 'coffeeshops'. Tried it when I was younger. It is, however, not legal here, but 'allowed'. Don't like the effect, so I just stick to beer/rum cola. I don't have a problem with weed, I have some friends who don't drink but smoke weed sometimes.

Last edited:
For me it's a no to everything. No caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc.

I don't understand the reasoning behind the categorisation of natural Vs synthetic.

I had a week in hospital not long ago and I'm still getting over the drugs. I did an IQ test while they had me on Morphine and I was down 30 points from normal. The antibiotics ruined my microbiome, and I'm still not digesting things properly.

I don't think things should be prohibited, but I think that in general we're better off staying away. My preference would be for everything to be legal, but to require a prescription. That way the supply is clean, and there can be some element of monitoring.

Last edited:
I hear you except caffeine everything I've read green tea has many health benefits. My old man drank plenty coffee he lived to 96.

I don't take antibiotics unless absolutely need it. Eat probiotic Kim Chee & Sauerkraut.

Back