• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yu Kurosaki Senko R2 165mm Bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumbleHomeCook

Embrace your knifesculinity!
Staff member
Global Moderators
KKF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
First, please dismiss the date in my pics. I know it's the 28th. I didn't think I'd have time to list this until tomorrow but my plans changed and I'm not re-taking all the pics. :)

Second, in full disclosure, this is my first time selling but I have no desire to screw over my reputation or any of you. Just mentioning it in case I have any kind of hiccup. I don't expect to but wouldn't want to freak anyone out.

- Sale is for the USA.
- Price is shipped.
- Payment via Paypal. I don't even know how to switch to F&F so please don't ask.
- I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.
- It would be nice to post "I'll take it" in this thread but not required. Either way, details will be worked out via KKF PM.

PRICE: $195USD

Originally purchased from SHARP Knife Shop:
https://sharpknifeshop.com/collections/yu-kurosaki/products/yu-kurosaki-senko-bunka-165-mm
Height is 46mm. Handle is ash with Purple Heart ferrule. Respectfully used and very lightly sharpened. I really like this knife for both looks and performance I just have some other targets on the horizon.

rBjogzs.jpg

HwhC5tD.jpg

VOL3XsP.jpg

Lyp2Q6J.jpg

oUTYPrB.jpg

YaAUDfW.jpg

Co40rKL.jpg

mxGI8vo.jpg

aHRapzl.jpg

c92OC5B.jpg

Back