• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240mm Carbon Heiji gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
A sudden large expense has come up that I don't quite have savings to cover, so for sale is one of my last, but least used, beloved Heijis. It's a 240mm carbon (made from the same steel as Shigefusa). This knife is thick at the spine, but very thin at the edge and tip. Very nice performer. It has been lightly sharpened once, and has some patina, which I can remove if desired. Comes with a saya. This knife had been ordered directly from Nakaya Heiji-San, and the specifications were "make the best knife you can." A two month wait time. It's real nice. $350 shipped, CONUS. I'll take paypal, but a check or money order would also be fine, though I couldn't ship until a check cleared. I can post pics when I get home from work.

Yup. It is a good day. I'll be giving the jnats a workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back