American football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like NFC playoffs will have three garrens
Hall of fame old guys Brees, Brady, & Rogers.

Maybe because always liked Brees even when Chargers let him go because of injury.

Think he stayed this year for last chance for SB
win. Now they have the team that can go all the way.

TB got their okole kicked twice already this year.

Maybe wishful thinking, but think they are better than TB & GB

Of coarse Rams play Green Bay. Their defense shut down the Hawks. But feel Saints are better team.

Michael Thomas, Kamara and Brees have only been on the field together for 10 quarters this season, yet 8 of those were against Tampa. So Tampa has already seen the saints at their best but the saints haven’t seen Tampa at their best. Brady was throwing darts in the Washington game.

Gotta have faith Craig :p

Too many times Saints fall short in playoffs
This is their year. Look what Browns did to Steelers.

I haven't been paying any attention to sports for a year or more. Just from reading this thread, it sounds like this entire NFL season in the history books is going to have a big asterisk beside it, with the note "We might as well have stayed home after all". (Probably most other sports too, just that football was what was here)

Though I hope that the Packers win this year's super bowl, I guess it's ending like last year - the Chiefs will get it.

Mack.

It’s a “playing to the level of competition” type year.
Isn't every year that? Don't we just notice the fact now because the level went noticeably down, instead of staying fairly comparable to the previous few years like it usually would?

I agree. I would not appreciate the Detroit Darkies or Carolina Coons, so why not change it.

Placeholder, so they can have something good instead of good enough. Probably Snyder's best decision ever.

I agree. I would not appreciate the Detroit Darkies or Carolina Coons, so why not change it.

Placeholder, so they can have something good instead of good enough. Probably Snyder's best decision ever.

That makes sense. I didn't even know about the change until the first game I saw, and wondered if it was a spiteful decision after giving in to pressure. Sort of a "oh you didn't like that, well get a load of this" sort of a thing.

Michael Thomas, Kamara and Brees have only been on the field together for 10 quarters this season, yet 8 of those were against Tampa. So Tampa has already seen the saints at their best but the saints haven’t seen Tampa at their best. Brady was throwing darts in the Washington game.
Well I’m on the Brady bandwagon now. Can’t wait to see what happens against Green Bay.

Well I’m on the Brady bandwagon now. Can’t wait to see what happens against Green Bay.
What's crazy is that Rodgers is basically a lock at MVP this year--but Brady has more yards so far (4633 to 4299), more completions (401 to 372), but 8 fewer TDs (40 to 48). Brady's cranking up the heat the past few games. If they can figure out what to do with Davante and Tonyan, maybe it'll be a game. Or Jones just runs roughshod and it won't be. Either way, great match up...

0465BB40-0435-4512-8C09-8A22EBC4FAD7.png

Not a bad way for Rivers to hang it up. Now to see who takes the helm next year...

I couldn't believe they went for the field goal

Yes if you go Panda take pictures. Wonder if Dave will go though says he doesn't care. First time winner of conference will host Superbowl.

If you told me at begining of season this would be the case would not have believed it.

You know Brady loves that TB defense.

Back