Anyone else into watches?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiDave

Reaction score
Unfortunately I only seem to pick expensive hobbies 😂🤣

I’ve been into watches for over 10 years now and my favorite by far is my Panerai that’s traveled the world with me

Anyone else got the itch?
62CCF470-49CB-455A-8690-5E8BC17E51EC.jpeg

Count me in. It seems I’m also into the expensive hobbies and difficult to find stuff.

I've got a few, but I never was attracted to Panerai. Something about that crown and guard just doesn't do it for me.

Haha that’s what turned me onto Panerai! When I got that model it was between that and a submariner…financially I made the wrong decision

recent and smaller Panerai have caught my attention. I have to admit that I don’t have the wrist real state to rock a regular one.

I have a seiko baby alpinist and a damasko DS30, both pretty great, but generally wear my citizen eco-drive or cellular apple watch (gasp).

I realized I simply prefer a watch I don't have to adjust every couple days.

(planning to sell the mechanicals but haven't gotten around to it)

Just picked up this Ball Nightbreaker. Need to change the band.

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Seiko fanboy here. I like their divers watches and get the most use out of my solar diver (SBDN069) and mechanical diver (SBDC101) then throw on a G-shock square for anything rough.

Yep tank is great, classic obviously. My friends got the reverso, iono personally I wasn’t a fan of the square watch like that? I think I prefer circles :/

Also it’s too bad jlc bumped up their prices pretty substantially I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Unfortunately I only seem to pick expensive hobbies 😂🤣

I’ve been into watches for over 10 years now and my favorite by far is my Panerai that’s traveled the world with me

Anyone else got the itch?View attachment 273855
I love this Panerai… I haven’t been a fan of most panerai watches but this one wa something I took a hard look at when I got my snowflake :/

Back