• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (Aus) Konosuke Fuji FM 210 [sold], Watanabe sujihiki 240 [withdrawn]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wombat

Reaction score
Don’t really want to part with either of these, but I hardly use them. Prefer an Australian sale but will ship internationally. I’m located in Sydney.

Kono Fuji FM blue #1, 210mm, ebony handle. Used maybe 3 times. Never sharpened. Unused saya. Not looking to make a profit from this one so I’m asking what I paid for it: USD 500 plus shipping. Price is firm. #sold#

IMG_4865.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4867.jpeg

———————————————————

Watanabe sujihiki blue 240mm with keyaki handle upgrade. USD 430 400 plus shipping. #Withdrawn#

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

IMG_4874.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the interest folks. Kono is sold. Watanabe still available

Thanks for all the interest folks. Kono is sold. Watanabe still available
Where was this konosuke Fujiyama FM 210mm originally from and what site did you buy it ???
I have this exact same knife and don’t know the original roots of it all?? I love mine and use it for work all the time..! Gets razor sharp..! Dream to sharpen it..!!

Where was this konosuke Fujiyama FM 210mm originally from and what site did you buy it ???
I have this exact same knife and don’t know the original roots of it all?? I love mine and use it for work all the time..! Gets razor sharp..! Dream to sharpen it..!!
Pm’d

After thinking about it for a few more days, I'm going to hold onto the Watanabe for the moment. Marking the thread as Sold because of the Fuji, but the Watanabe is withdrawn. Thanks KKF.

Back