• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn BNIB Kama Asa Tanaka x Myojin 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone - looking for a BNIB B1 Tanaka x Myojin gyuto from Kama Asa with kasumi finish, in particular if it had a laser profile (<2.5mm spine at heel, ~150g for 240mm version). If you have one lamenting in your drawer and would like to sell it, please get in touch!

JP

Hello! I've recently applied for in stock notifs at Kama-asa! I would suggest you to do the same too! Just go to Kama-asa's website and look for their email, contact them by email and they'd get back to you asap.

I wish you good luck!

Th
Hello! I've recently applied for in stock notifs at Kama-asa! I would suggest you to do the same too! Just go to Kama-asa's website and look for their email, contact them by email and they'd get back to you asap.

I wish you good luck!
Thanks! Have done.

I have contacted them this week. Not everything they have is listed: they have some Tanaka x myojin in 270mm if anyone is interested. They’re not much thinner than a Tetsujin and are thicker than some Nakagawa x a Myojin so I passed. Waiting in the laser of my dreams aka a substitute for an FM.

Reopening this thread in case someone has one that they’d like to liberate! New or used.

Latest posts

Back