Quantcast

Withdrawn CARTER 6.14 sun High Grade Series Funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

rogue108

Reaction score
This knife is calling my name and exactly the type of knife I am looking for but it's definitely not in the cards now. GLWS

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Carter High Grade... WOW!!! I wish this was for me! Unfortunately it is way too light for my preferences, but it is SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

MontezumaBoy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really can't believe this has been here for this long ... Great Seller / I have one with similar spec's a bit longer otherwise it would be gone. GLWS ... plus you won't find one with Mr. Rogers (Haburn Knives) saya & pin (beautiful job by Ian)!

Last edited:

Casaluz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really can't believe this has been here for this long ... Great Seller / I have one with similar spec's a bit longer otherwise it would be gone. GLWS ... plus you won't find one with Mr. Rogers (Haburn Knives) saya & re-handles (beautiful job by Ian)!
Thank you so much for the shout out. One clarification, the handle is original Carter, and the saya and pin are from Mr Rogers

MontezumaBoy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the shout out. One clarification, the handle is original Carter, and the saya and pin are from Mr Rogers
Fixed it senor! BTW 'no thanks' neeeded for me as it is a great price for a wonderful knife/handle/saya package IMO! That is all on you ... just wishing you the best of luck as once I picked one of his knives up I have been very impressed.

Casaluz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not planning to reduce the price. I will keep the sale open for a few more days and then I will withdraw it if there are no takers by then.