CB's favourites

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
My latest fav's

Nice spread!
Who made these guys:
--2nd Gyuto from right (i.e. the one w/ integral bolster)?
--Gyuto w/ brass bolster to the right of the Marko suji?

Nice spread!
Who made these guys:
--2nd Gyuto from right (i.e. the one w/ integral bolster)?
--Gyuto w/ brass bolster to the right of the Marko suji?
The integral is From Bill Burke, the knife with the Mokume bolster is San-Mai, spicy white core from Marko Tsourkan.

The integral is From Bill Burke, the knife with the Mokume bolster is San-Mai, spicy white core from Marko Tsourkan.
Beauties!
I really like that one from Marko--cool handle shape too.

I'm curious about the Marko third on the right, that's the one with Devin mystery carbon core? if so, how is it working out for you?

All excellent knives, great collection.

I'm curious about the Marko third on the right, that's the one with Devin mystery carbon core? if so, how is it working out for you?

All excellent knives, great collection.
No that knife has Devin's PM carbon core, its insane steel.

Right, that's what I meant forgot the PM part :D. How's sharpening it, if you had to do it yet?
Diamond seems to work best, gets very sharp and holds the edge for an eternity.

Beauties ... one and all ... remember if you are ever trying to make room on that center knife strip, since all those DT's take up a lot of room, just let me know brother ... ;-) ... my Mareko time is almost upon me ...

that is a really cool looking handle on the one with copper spacer
@the.9nine, ancient Red gum, its an awesome cutter as well, anyone that has a knife from Robert will tell you that he makes fantastic knives.

Holy Moley, some real beauts in here. Well, all of them actually!

Must get around to making a page like this one day.

Latest posts

Back