Clean Cut web site

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevef

Reaction score
I've seen references here to a Clean Cut web site. All I've found is https://www.cleancut.se.

Is that the one? I don't see an English-Language page there, can I just not find it?

Thanks,
Steve.

That's the right page. I use Google Chrome and it translates the page for me.
This is the best way I've found as an English speaker. cleancut staff all speak English if you have questions via phone and respond to emails quickly. If you're outside the EU, you won't be paying the 20% VAT and that sometimes covers the shipping incurred.

And as @QCDawg mentioned, Cristofer is really great to deal with.

I emailed Chris for a quote including shipping on the Mazaki I bought and it was cheaper than the advertised price for just the knife on the site.

As the others said, just call or email them ... they all speak English really well, as Swedes do in general ...

It really, REALLY helps that US movies and TV series are not dubbed in Sweden (and Holland, Norway etc. for example). In Germany, France, Spain etc. they're all dubbed and it royally f**ks with pronunciation ...

The only advantage: The German voice of Bruce Willis the truth ... much better than his own LOL...

Funny sidenote: They translated MotherF. in the movie as "Schweinebacke", which means "Pigs cheek" ...

Lol, and I think the English skills here in Holland are lacking compared to good old Paramaribo, Suriname. Having a country too small to even make its own TV (for the most) helps even better I guess.

Latest posts

Back