• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Collection of knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdm_magic

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'd like to sell off my collection. I put these away about 3 years ago and have barely used them since, I got them out the other day and the condition has.. deteriorated.

I've given them a quick go over with BKF, but they aren't in good condition. If you are interested in any I'll send you up close pics of the knife(s) you are looking at. And, the price will hopefully reflect the condition.

Please, if you like something just send me an offer. I want to sell these to put into savings for a deposit on a house so I want rid of them really. I'm in the UK, so US buyers might have to split the postage with me, I'm not sure what the going rate for posting a knife to the states is now.

So, heres what I've got to go.

https://imgur.com/a/T8IWxJa

HHH K-tip 210mm line knife, carbon with micarta handle. I literally have no idea on value. Make me an offer.
JMJones 210mm line knife, carbon with saya. $150
Fujiwara FKM 150mm petty, $20 if you get something else.
Tansu 210mm line knife with saya, $450
Tansu 240mm gyuto with saya, one of my favourites ever $550
Forgecraft 10 inch with a rehandle, $100
Marko 270mm suji, dunno steel or anything. I like it a lot. $400
Marko 240mm gyuto with saya. Same as above, another of favourites, $375 (take both markos for $700)
Misono dragon, $200
Catcheside gyuto, 240mm or 10 inches with a saya made by Lefty. $650
Dexter butchers thing, $30 if you take something else.
The last one, as far as I know is a mario 240mm gyuto. It hasn't got a makers mark on it but I got it on here as a mario so I trust it is. It has a saya with it, and its stainless. $450.

As I said, make me offers if my pricing is out. I haven't been around for a good few years and I'm totally unsure on all these prices to be honest. If you aren't interested but you see my prices are out, please let me know. I trust you guys not to rip me and I want to get these shifted.

TIA

Loads of interest in the gyuto from Mert so I'm going to say it's SPF for now

People who've shown interest, I'll post some pictures tomorrow morning. I've just tried but I can't get any decent pictures without glare on them without some natural day light, sorry.

FKM, both Tansu, both Marko and Catcheside have got people in line, rest are still totally available

Last edited:
I'm interested in the forgecraft and the dexter if you can send me some closer pics?

Tansu gyuto, forgecraft and Dexter are sold, rest are still for sale.
The tansu line knife is a lefty grind.
New prices for new year
Jmjones line knife $75
Tansu line knife $350
Markos $300 each
Catcheside $550
Mario $350

Cheers

Hi mate, have you got any pic of the tansu ones if still available? And maybe some specs please?

Back