Cutting Board Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. I've got all the entries into a list and I've checked it twice. The only thing I am unsure of is that @More_Gyutos , you didn't actually say "In" in your comment, but it seemed like you were interested based on the writing, would you like to be in?

Other than that, the giveaway will close at 1200 PST as scheduled but I may be a little late on the announcing as my wife has decided she really wants to go out to breakfast and see an art gallery. Hopefully you all understand that as much as I love this community...... I love my wife more :p

Have a great day and see you soon!

Good morning everyone. I've got all the entries into a list and I've checked it twice. The only thing I am unsure of is that @More_Gyutos , you didn't actually say "In" in your comment, but it seemed like you were interested based on the writing, would you like to be in?

Other than that, the giveaway will close at 1200 PST as scheduled but I may be a little late on the announcing as my wife has decided she really wants to go out to breakfast and see an art gallery. Hopefully you all understand that as much as I love this community...... I love my wife more :p

Have a great day and see you soon!
Enjoy your breakfast and the art! Wife definitely comes first!

What a great giveaway -- beautiful work! I didn't see this thread until just now, but I'm in! If it's not too late, that is.

And the winner is....... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

🎉🥂 @WildBoar 🥂🎉

Congratulations and my sincerest thanks to everyone who entered this giveaway, the admin team more helping me make this happen, and the community as a whole for being so dope.

If anyone would like to actually see me do the random drawing, I took a quick video of the process, the entry list and the number generator here:

Anyways, thank you very much again, and WildBoar, I'll be sliding into your DM's shortly ;)

Sincerely,
Luke

I'm so psyched with how this giveaway went. I hope everyone was ok with the process and what not. I'm especially happy to see that it is going to somebody in the community that I've never even spoken with before. I feel like that perfectly matches the spirit of the giveaway so that makes me super happy.

The board was delivered yesterday afternoon. It is beautiful, and well-crafted. @OwlWoodworks does fantastic work. Stunning is an understatement.

You can see it in real life at the ECG in July. But if you can, I'd consider getting an order in before that, as I suspect Luke is going to be very popular. :cool:

Latest posts

Back