Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current drawer line-up:

45100585yl.jpeg

F.l.t.r.:
4x Bidinger, HF, BB-Dalman collab, BB, 7x @KAMON Knives

I can confidently say that these are my most frequently used knives. They’re my favourite knives, that’s why they deserve the drawer space!

Last edited:
New nitro-V workhorse gyuto from Matt Sicard, great guy to order from and work with. I gave him a drawing of the profile I wanted and chose a piece of maple for the handle, she cuts like a knife through food
View attachment 222029
What are the specs on this one? Handle looks nice!

Paging @MSicardCutlery for this one as I'm riding home from a catering event. Probably something like 248x53x4 with a good amount of distal taper, though.
I have to quit forgetting to weigh my customs.
What are the specs on this one? Handle looks nice!
I don't have the exact dimensions, but it should be around 53x250mm. I did measure the taper though. It's 4.62mm 18mm behind the heel (on the neck), 3mm at 13.5cm measured in from there, and .57mm @1cm from the tip.

Measured at 13.5 cm, it's .28 @2mm, .68@5mm, and 1.08mm @10mm up from the edge.

Wow not only did you get another it is literally 6 Sept 3/5. The one you sold me is 6 Sept 2/5. Plus I love that mono handle. Did you put that one on? Awesome blade. I think the tank is something one needs in their arsenal.
Yep it's a simple burnt oak. Too many new knives recently, I still havent even had the chance to actually use this tank yet.

Back