• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Dalman HSS1 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrEriksson

Reaction score
Knife made by a Swede known for his special gas heat treat and a special line of handles. Edge retention is not the best. Has only been sharpened with an appropriate high-quality pull-through sharpener

Looking for something hand made with good quality. Heard some good things about some Vietnamese knives. Would want a larger model though.

4FE60483-2AD9-4ADE-B119-FCF62799933B.jpeg

I have a spare D.. V.., I can let it go if you really push it hard. I am sure I can think of some use for the HSS1

It has its original undisputed grind so if you find something like Shige western 150 petty, we can call it even

Are Vietnamese knives the only thing you are looking for? I have some killer Pakistani damascus beauties. They practically sharpen themselves.
I’m not sure TBH. Do the handles have mosaic pins?

I’m not sure TBH. Do the handles have mosaic pins?
They definitely do, but the best feature of these pins is that they change color as you use the knife, become greenish and as a bonus color your hands too. Truly an innovative design. I know you don't want to pay too much of a difference, so I will try to make you a good deal......

They definitely do, but the best feature of these pins is that they change color as you use the knife, become greenish and as a bonus color your hands too. Truly an innovative design. I know you don't want to pay too much of a difference, so I will try to make you a good deal......
TBH. @IsoJ made me a good offer. He had one of the knives I wanted, and I only have to add an extra petty to the trade to make it even Steven. Would you want anything in between? The dammys look good. Should I throw in my blade from Isasmedjan as well? It does have an ugly squiggly line in it though...

5AD35660-0501-471F-A83C-634305597589.jpeg

Nothing Vietnamese or any damascus from Pakistan? I’ve also heard something about a bird-brand knife. Think it’s a fruit as well...

Ah yeah, I have a few Kiwis - made in New Zealand. Yours seems to be a pain to sharpen though, but I'm a good guy and I'll do you a favor: BNIB kiwi bunka for yours + $200?

I might be willing to part with this;

9235DFD2-3B49-4CD2-B216-EDB3840FD308.jpeg

It is pretty rare though, very small bespoke Maker. I only got this by flying out to meet them in person.

I might be willing to part with this;
It is pretty rare though, very small bespoke Maker. I only got this by flying out to meet them in person.
So much to consider. Perhaps I should try and find a trade with the Babish knife?

I have a really special set that I might be willing to part with. Since you’re such a nice guy I’d take your rustic homemade Swedish in trade but would need some cash to make it even as these are the finest 200 layer Damascus. It may appear that 3 of the knives are exactly the same but they’re actually 165,166 and 167 mini gyutohikipetties. Quite rare! Here’s the original description. “ 5 Pc's High Quality Hand forged Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives Set With Wall nut handle. 200 layerDamascus steel, it’s a passion!
Stylish knives that will suit your kitchen “ Let me know as soon as possible another guys wants to trade for a Kramer - supposedly rare because it’s made from a meteorite
AED0C0CC-963A-4A5E-BAEF-3BEE6DDAC06A.jpeg

I have a really special set that I might be willing to part with. Since you’re such a nice guy I’d take your rustic homemade Swedish in trade but would need some cash to make it even as these are the finest 200 layer Damascus. It may appear that 3 of the knives are exactly the same but they’re actually 165,166 and 167 mini gyutohikipetties. Quite rare! Here’s the original description. “ 5 Pc's High Quality Hand forged Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives Set With Wall nut handle. 200 layerDamascus steel, it’s a passion!
Stylish knives that will suit your kitchen “ Let me know as soon as possible another guys wants to trade for a Kramer - supposedly rare because it’s made from a meteorite
View attachment 120879
Is it vegan steel?

I am confident both the included pleather knife roll as well as the Damascus steel are holistic, vegan, kosher and gluten free - which makes them quadruple rare . Please note the handles are 100% genuine Wall Nut - treasured by all custom handle makers.

I am confident both the included pleather knife roll as well as the Damascus steel are holistic, vegan, kosher and gluten free - which makes them quadruple rare . Please note the handles are 100% genuine Wall Nut - treasured by all custom handle makers.
Oh. Thought you said ball nut. Not interested then...

Knife made by a Swede known for his special gas heat treat and a special line of handles. Edge retention is not the best. Has only been sharpened with an appropriate high-quality pull-through sharpener

Looking for something hand made with good quality. Heard some good things about some Vietnamese knives. Would want a larger model though.

View attachment 120865

trade huh 🤔

what about a bag of blow and a few hookers?? you'll have to include that pull through sharpener though.

trade huh 🤔

what about a bag of blow and a few hookers?? you'll have to include that pull through sharpener though.
Was planning to give the new knife to my wife. Not sure if she’s into hookers and blow. But I’m enticed.

Back