• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Devin Thomas Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcrano

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Devin Thomas Gyuto 220mm San Mai, micarta ferrule, (I believe) desert iron wood handle. Comes fresh from a tune up at Bernal and with a new saya. This is not the worlds showiest knife, but its an absolute f**king monster user. Serious joy will result. This is a total no brainer. Caution, you will begin to disregard your other blades. $1075.

img_4952-heic-jpeg.152445
img_4953-heic-jpeg.152446
img_4951-heic-jpeg.152447

Stainless cladding. Diving into my emails to check on steel. Can't remember off top of head with so many knifes since... standby.

5'9'' 200... oh the knife... Heel height 45mm. Weight won't be able to check until later if this is still around. But it's light, very comfortable to use as long as you like.

Update "super wear resistant steel san mai blade" said Devin. So I believe it's O1 or 15n20 core wrapped in Stainless. And it is ironwood.

Back