do you know where is the cnetralized knife factory?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connie

Banned
Reaction score
I guess most knife buyers knows Yangjiang city of China, which is the knife factory city, southands of knife factories located in it, these big and small factories produce container and container knives and shipping overseas, maybe you are the one of the buyers.. of course me,also is one of these kind of factories. welcome come to me if you want to find a knife in our city.... :running:

I'd be careful with posts like these if you're not a registered Vendor with the forum

Jeez. All this time I thought the centralized knife factory was one block east of Sesame Street.

Connie visits for a couple posts, a couple times a year. Like the aunt that everyone had growing up. Always has an unusual perspective.

I might be interested if your thieves in the Shanghai airport security department would return my Thai knives they confiscated last week!!![/QU

I also have one knife that is confiscated before in the airport :scared4:

Connie visits for a couple posts, a couple times a year. Like the aunt that everyone had growing up. Always has an unusual perspective.

Hey, Dave,how do you know that? I will try to come often in future...

Back