How old are you guys?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on all the young'ins here, I'm guessing the pro cooks give up the lifestyle by 35-ish, and there just aren't many older home cooks that get into quality knives.

Based on all the young'ins here, I'm guessing the pro cooks give up the lifestyle by 35-ish, and there just aren't many older home cooks that get into quality knives.

Was there ever a thread to see who's actually a cook here vs those who are just total weirdos spending money on knives that they don't even need/use for work? [emoji12]

Just wait until the kids start (another) thread on music. They make me feel like my parents...[/QUOTE Nah, that's not real music, then.

Excellent. Reflecting on this thread, I think it's time that a 'Kid's Forum' is started. A place where the young'uns can congregate and not be intimidated by us more seasoned members. :cool2:

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Subjectively, it ranges between 25 and 72. According to my passport, 53.

Stefan

Excellent. Reflecting on this thread, I think it's time that a 'Kid's Forum' is started. A place where the young'uns can congregate and not be intimidated by us more seasoned members. :cool2:

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Yeah it is, also I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on the whole reproduction thing. No one's ever really explained that to me

Hey, I resemble that!

54 and proud to be a home cook.

Glad someone here is older than me. I was born the last time the Dodgers won the World Series. The Brooklyn Dodgers.

Back