• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ittonomon, HHH, Toyama, Marko, Shiro Kamo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashn

Reaction score
Few up for sale today that I don't use very much and would like to get some extra funds for a trip to Costa Rica.

Ittonoman stainless clad v2 270mm gyuto - bought this from JNS about 4 months ago. Used at work for a bit and touched up on hideryiama a few times. Nice knife but after evaluating what I have and trying to slim down this is the first on the chopping block. Asking $185

Syousin Suminiagashi by Shiro Kamo - R2 steel, 240 length, 57.5mm heigh at the heel, 2.25-2.5mm thickness above the heel. First owner and I've sharpened 2-3 times on a 1k>6k progression. Rosewood handle/pakka wood ferrule. Awesome knife and I wouldn't be selling but I have a 270. Originates from James at Knives and Stones. Asking $215 shipped.

Toyama 300mm suji - picked this up from here about a month ago. Great knife but the reality of me using a suji at work over a gyuto is pretty slim. Used it twice at work to slice chicken breast. Never sharpened, octagonal handle and comes with a 300mm gyuto saya. Asking $300.

HHH boning/filet knife - bought this almost a year ago from here, too nice to bring to work so it has mostly been sitting on my wall. Aeb-l steel. Used it on 4 fish at home, has been touched up once or twice. It gets very thin and flexible at the tip. Very nice blue handle of some wood I can't remember but can look it up. Comes with a very nice leather sheath. Asking $400.

Lastly a Marko Tsourkan practice 225mm suji - aebl steel with S-grind. Got this knife for 1 task, filleting chicken breast. I've learned I rather just stick to my Gyuto instead of switching knives. And it's a bit handle heavy which puts the balance perfectly at the top of the ferrule. So to me it's like slicing with a feather which I'm not a huge fan of. I'm the second owner and sharpened 2 or 3 times on 1k>6k progression, previous did about the same I believe. Tip had some slight over sharpening when I got it and I never bothered to repair it. Mostly aesthetic in my eyes. Can take closer pics if anyone would like tho.Some marks from sharpening I probably won't be about to capture in a photo. Cocobolo handle, nickle silver spacer, and buff horn ferrule with a very nice d-shaped handle that tapers down on the right side starting at the ferrule. Asking $275 shipped.

All prices are shipped and paypalled CONUS. Please no international inquiries at this time.

pics in the next post, any questions please pm me. Thank you for looking.

Just one crappy photo, mostly to show I actually have the knives. Can/will take better ones for anyone interested.

Kamo SPF and talks are being had about the Marko suji. The wood on the boning/fillet knife is stabilized maple burl and it is 8 inches long. Hopefully this isn't against the rules but this is the original listing from another forum http://www.kitchenknifefora.com/auctions/details?id=56 . If that is uncouth please delete. I was not the one who won the auction.

I have one of Randy's 8" Fillets from his original pre-buy and it is fantastic. F&F is second to none and the western handle is typical HHH perfection. Not sure but I think this is the only one I have ever seen come up on B/S/T out of the original 9 or 10. The leather sheaths are a very nice touch as well. GLWS

Bump and price drop.

Toyama - $275
HHH - $375
Ittonomon - $175

Willing to ship to Canada?

I'm interested in the toyama

Interested in Itto, I'm in Australia if you can ship there. Also is this AUD or USD $175?

Check out sticky in buy/sell/trade forum...

All prices are in USD, shipping is typically to continental US.

Back