Killer deal on bread proofing bratform baskets

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been in the market for bread proofing baskets to free up my bowls at home and knew in my heart that $30 (on amazon ) is not a good price for one of these. Last night I stayed up for 5 hours reading through egullets bread pages and found a link which I clicked and it brought me to a company which sells proofing baskets for $8-$12. Hope this helps someone on here out. Im buying two 9" rounds for my country loafs, three 16" baguette ones and one 16x6 for french bread. $62 shipped. Anyone else know of killer baking deals?

What is the link? I was looking for these the other day actually.

San Francisco baking institute was the best I could find. I got a couple of sizes and some couche for an OK price there. The cash from the baskets goes to scholarships at least. Click here

I have a friens whos and acomplished baket and would probably be interested. What's the link?

I have a friens whos and acomplished baket and would probably be interested. What's the link?

I have a couple of friends who are basket cases - or isn't that what you meant? ;)

Stefan

Lucky clover trading company it is guys. Sorry. Long days.

Man that sanfranbaking co is nice because their baskets are lined and seem to be just a few bucks more.

I have been buying from SFBI for years.
Good company, good people, fair prices.
They almost closed up about this time last year due to some snafu with accreditation, it was all cleared up rather quickly though and they are back better than ever.
I always feel good about spending my money with them though, for the good they do, much like the vendors here.

Back