KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s talk about what just happen. How you all feeling?

Let’s talk about what just happen. How you all feeling?
1693807259505.png

Last year I struggled finding RB's(after Breece Hall went down), this year I'm going to struggle to win. And I'm reaching in late rounds in my other leagues for potential break outs(looking at you Jalen Hyatt)

Feelin mid about my team. But we will see!
Team looks pretty strong, hopefully Tua doesn’t play. I’m not hoping for no traumatic injury, but maybe something small to sideline him
Last year I struggled finding RB's(after Breece Hall went down), this year I'm going to struggle to win. And I'm reaching in late rounds in my other leagues for potential break outs(looking at you Jalen Hyatt)
Team looks pretty solid hopefully Dak sucks it up.

Last edited:
Love my starters but hate my bench. It was a very good competitive draft because all the sleepers I wanted late went earlier
Yeah agree it was competitive draft. I had a plan stuck to some of it but I felt pressure. I also accidentally made a stupid mistake in one of the late rounds.

I took Tony Pollard with the 3rd pick of round 2 which is okay value but my plan was togo WRWR and I had to deviate. WRs went crazy fast! St. Brown and Devonta Smith were like the only guys left!
To sum up my butthurt: Bijon went one pick before mine, AJ Brown went one pick before mine, Breece Hall went one pick before mine. But I loved catching Pierce in the 4th and Hurts late 3rd.

The scotch definitely kicked in by round 10 lol. Should’ve just started auto drafting. I took a QB backup and a TE back up before drafting my bench RBs and WRs

I obsess over the saints being a huge fan and have followed training camp and OTAs pretty intensely. This season feels really really hard to predict. Olave as a deep threat is great but it’s just hard to say if he’s just stretching the field with 6 targets a game or 10. Historically OC Pete Carmichael loves to dink and dunk. Not sure I’d want him over Ridley Deebo or even Devonta Smith. Who knows if Michael Thomas will be healthy. Taysom and his cute RPO/QB sneaks averaged like 5.7 yards per run but they’re super reluctant to unleash him and Jamal Williams will probably inherit that dirty work. Pretty sure Kamara will return to the out in space guy and get a ton of catches. Kendre Miller is nowhere close to challenging him and has been injured alot already.
I did grab Juwan Johnson TE because he was sneaky good last season and there’s so many questions about pass catchers after Olave.
Will Derek Carr be closer to Brees or Andy Dalton? Yikes

It’s hard to say as a fan. I think Olave will step up, but not be a top 12 fantasy option, more like 18-24. Thomas should command a healthy number of targets if healthy. I think the offense will be good with Carr, but not on the 28-30 point per game range that brees had us

I took Tony Pollard with the 3rd pick of round 2 which is okay value but my plan was togo WRWR and I had to deviate. WRs went crazy fast! St. Brown and Devonta Smith were like the only guys left!
To sum up my butthurt: Bijon went one pick before mine, AJ Brown went one pick before mine, Breece Hall went one pick before mine. But I loved catching Pierce in the 4th and Hurts late 3rd.
I honestly wasn’t planning on going Bijon, but at the time I was like ok Bijon. Then, I went Trevor in the fourth, which originally I wasn’t going to do but I started having a feeling maybe he wouldn’t make it back to me in the 5th. I was going to go Waller and was bummed when we didn’t make it back. But I had already decided if he wasn’t there I was going to go with pitts and hope he doesn’t screw me like last year. The more I think about it, the more concerning it is 🤔

After last year I officially hate all tight ends. All the good ones are old and outside of Kelce they’re all boom busts week to week. Even with Kittle who I had last year was quite a headache and tbh he thrived mainly in garbage time. Andrews might be a good one, but new receivers and new OC who knows?
This year I went young and cheap lol with Njoku in the 8th and Johnson in the 10th. If they suck atleast I didn’t invest too hard.
Oh yeah I had Pitts last year 😡

Will Derek Carr be closer to Brees or Andy Dalton? Yikes
Agreed, Carr is the variable. So far, peak Carr (3987yds, 32 TDs) IS peak Dalton (4293 yds, 33 TDs). So, unless Carr improves this year, what you’re getting may just be Red Rifle Redux. Doesn’t help that, even with Davante, last year was Carr’s third worst year for yardage.

Maybe Olave will stretch the field enough for him to use Thomas as a security blanket. I actually see this as a boom year for Kamara—with the Saints WR corps getting respect enough to draw attention and get Kamara space consistently.

Carr is the college kid home on break that stole the keys to dad’s Porsche (Thomas+Olave+Kamara). He can drive it straight and fast but can you trust junior on the twisties? Carr might be able to stay away from a tow but those rims are cracking the curb more than a few times…

In fairness though Josh McDaniels coached teams seem to be all about losing games, players having their worst seasons, the best players getting traded away for assorted pork chops.
I’m optimistic Carr reboots his Gruden era. Gruden after all was here on the sidelines during Saints camp in an advisory role.
But don’t listen to me I’m a big homer.

Ok week 1, kelce, Higgins, Andrews cut deep in many leagues. Depending on tonight could be decent or bad

Back