• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kleaver Kombo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quick little combo deal here, a thiccc boi and a thinnnn boi. What's not to love?

Lonsted S grind cleaver:

185x90mm, 372g. San mai 1.2562 with really nice wrought. Handle is bog oak and reindeer antler. Mega thicc at the handle with the best taper I've ever seen on a cleaver. Used I think 2-3 times, never sharpened or stropped. Veggie slayer.

Migoto Blue #2 mini cleaver:

https://migotocutlery.com/collections/featured/products/migoto-blue-2-mini-cleaver
183x80mm, 235g san mai blue #2 with soft iron cladding and with a wenge handle. Snagged from the most recent Migoto drop. Brand new in original box. I've heard nothing but good things about these guys, and when I talked to Lee he told me that he will not be getting any more of them.

Asking $950 for both, shipped in the continental US. International lets talk in the DM's. Thanks all!

I don't even know why I want to buy this when I already have a Migoto Mini-Cleaver (or rather will have one when DHL finally delivers it) 🤣 . GLWS, great seller!

Smart move roped them in with the mini migoto. I recently got one very nice. Lonsted looks phenomenal too. Great combo, someone should really enjoy these. You didn’t take the migoto for a little test drive?

Back