Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasted more than a few minutes (I don't know why; mostly morbid curiosity) but it only deepened the hate. He's an awful mix of misinformation, half truths and incompetence, with enough truth sprinkled in between that it's hard for newbies to notice the difference and what's true and what isn't. And the way he ruins perfectly good knives with that tacky 'Ryky' logo is just borderline criminal. Can't wait for him to get into German knives so he can sell a Ryky Dicky.... :confused:

Last edited:
I bought one KS clone from burrfection store before. It’s kinda surprised the package was shipped from DHL Hong Kong (Assuming it’s his business partner) instead of USA. It also seems hard to communicate with them, I was trying to ask them questions about the knife I bought, it’s show their “official” email doesn’t exist. This will be a problem if you planning to return the item.

Not so much a knife finding but a sale finding, but Knives & Stones Australia has a 10% off sale right now until july 1st.

I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but a few of the Watanabe items on ACK got mysteriously cheaper. The pro santoku is just a hair above $100...
Literally the fastest I've ever seen a knife and pulled the trigger. At this point I didn't even really want another santoku, but I've never seen a Watanabe BNIB for even close to that price.

I bought one KS clone from burrfection store before. It’s kinda surprised the package was shipped from DHL Hong Kong (Assuming it’s his business partner) instead of USA. It also seems hard to communicate with them, I was trying to ask them questions about the knife I bought, it’s show their “official” email doesn’t exist. This will be a problem if you planning to return the item.
I have had very positive interactions with burrfection. I have placed and received several orders, and they have been very responsive to my emails. No issues at all.

Stopped in MTC NYC today. They have a Takamura Hana 240 Suji (not listed on website). OMG what a knife. Was tempted…

Also had a couple Watanabe iron clad 270 gyutos. Those knives are BEASTS.
Do they have any Takada Suiboku by any chance?

Back