Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, CKTG charges ~$13 shipping so its really like $23 difference, but even still I agree with you. the better handle is still worth it. I figured I'd post the link for the truly frugal and/or those who don't care about aesthetics. Though I'm a push cutter and appreciate a flatter profile generally speaking but hadnt made that observation yet....good to know."

Actually, I think CKTG is free shipping over $100. I was not charged for it. $140 total, the difference being tax.
I added it to my cart to be sure and it added shipping for me at checkout <shrug>

My confirmation email

1713894718592.png

Attachments

• 1713894617882.png
    1713894617882.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Ah, I was just hoping there would be something like VAT subtracted once added to cart and shipping to the US 🤣

Sometimes I forget how much the conversion rate from USD to GBP is. Wish it was closer to the euro 🥲
Good time to be buying from Japan. Almost 155 yen to the $.

Sometimes I forget how much the conversion rate from USD to GBP is. Wish it was closer to the euro 🥲
If you’re British, converting GBP to almost anything these days is painful!

I am more worried about how the bladesmiths manage to turn a profit with greedy distributors like that. Or better how the bladesmiths adjust the quality long-term to be able to make blades at that price.
It is real easy to see that pushing prices further and further down is neither good for the art nor the artists.

(Unless you do it like TF:lower quality and raise prices)
Gibberish

Back