• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB konosuke hd2 gyuto western 240mm or Western 240 laser

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knifehobbyist

Reaction score
Good day

I want buy a konosuke hd2 gyuto western 240mm or western handle 240mm gyuto that is a laser

Thanks

I've seen this comparison of 'HD2 = Ashi' a few times already, but has this been confirmed by someone actually in a position to know or is this just internet hearsay?
I’ve owned a wa HD2 240, western HD2 240, Ginga wa 240 stainless, Ginga western 240 x2(one custom and one not) and there is no variation in the blades or handles (except the western have longer edges) with the exception of the custom handled western I owned. Along with no evidence to the contrary, that’s all I need to confirm the claims that they are from the same maker.

I’ve owned a wa HD2 240, western HD2 240, Ginga wa 240 stainless, Ginga western 240 x2(one custom and one not) and there is no variation in the blades or handles (except the western have longer edges) with the exception of the custom handled western I owned. Along with no evidence to the contrary, that’s all I need to confirm the claims that they are from the same maker.
Thanks! Is this knife a laser? I can’t find much in this knife

Sakai Takayuki Grand Chef Swedish Steel Gyuto Japanese Knife 240mmhttps://www.**************.com/tagrchaegy24.html​

Back