• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Marko Tsourkan 180 gyuto, Sabatier 10" slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all -

I have some knives coming in and need to free up space and $. Prices include shipping - if you buy more than one item I can reduce the price a bit to reflect the saving in shipping cost. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics - I would be happy to send additional pics / videos in case anyone wants.

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

Marko Tsourkan 180mm gyuto in A2 - $400
Love everything about this knife - profile, grind, steel (great edge retention yet easy to sharpen, not too reactive). The choil shot tells a lot. My girlfriend let it fall to the ground once and it lost ~2mm at the tip. I ground at the spine to fix it. Besides that, only stropped on Jnats.

154g
174mm edge lenght
42mm heel height

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

Sabatier 10” plat semelle slicer (vintage NOS) - $95
Bought at Bernal Cutlery. Has some flex but not much. Sharpened and refinished by Bernal before purchase and used 2-3 times at home.

256mm edge length
34mm heel height
126g

IMG_4715.jpg

Itinomonn western 180mm petty - $320
Dan Pahlberg handle, W1 core with stainless steel cladding. I believe these were made around 2015, sold at JNS. Absolutely love the handle - beautiful and super comfortable, unfortunately I don’t know the wood.

It’s in great shape - only sharpened once before me, by Jon at JKI. I thinned it slightly, which improved performance in my experience.

185mm edge length
29mm heel height
117g

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

Ghessin 105 parer
From JKI. Only sharpened once. A mini-scalpel - thin, gets super sharp and cuts effortlessly. I’ll throw this as a gift if you purchase other knife :)

IMG_4702.jpg

Thanks!
Choppin.

Attachments

• IMG_4697.jpg
    IMG_4697.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh my- was that Ittinomonn mine by chance? Dang. I might be interested either way. Sight for sore eyes from the old days.

Back