• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mazaki Nakiri nashiji17.5 cm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my mazaki nakiri that i bought 3 months ago.
Haven’t used much but did some polishing, as it came with quite coarse grind marks. Also rounded spine and choil a bit.
Bought for 200€ , selling for 130+ shipping from Germany.
See the link from the shop i bought it for detailed specs.
https://www.meesterslijpers.nl/en/naoki-mazaki-shirogami-2-nakiri
Was my first nakiri, while i like the flat profile it seems to thick and heavy for a quick cutter and too small / light for big cutter 😅

Video of the polishing success 😅

Attachments

• IMG_4594.jpeg
    IMG_4594.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4596.jpeg
    IMG_4596.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 0
Selling my mazaki nakiri that i bought 3 months ago.
Haven’t used much but did some polishing, as it came with quite coarse grind marks. Also rounded spine and choil a bit.
Bought for 200€ , selling for 130+ shipping from Germany.
See the link from the shop i bought it for detailed specs.
https://www.meesterslijpers.nl/en/naoki-mazaki-shirogami-2-nakiri
Was my first nakiri, while i like the flat profile it seems to thick and heavy for a quick cutter and too small / light for big cutter 😅

Video of the polishing success 😅

Would you mind posting a photo looking down at the spine so that the distal taper is visible? See the linked image for an example:

Could you please also confirm the blade length, blade height and weight. I know that they are listed on the Meesterslijpers website, but they might not be 100% accurate due to knife-to-knife variations.

Last edited:
Blade length is 17.3 cm.
Metal part is 19.3, handle 13.1, Total length is 32.5
Heel height 5.3
Weight 202g
Out of the handle thickness: 6.3mm
Heel thickness: 5.3
Middle thickness: 2.6
Tip : 1.9mm

Attachments

• IMG_4602.jpeg
    IMG_4602.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I just wanted to give some buyer's feedback for anyone else looking to purchase a knife from flow_the_pro. I would recommend buying from him without hesitation. He sent the knife shortly after receiving payment, packed the knife very well and the description of the knife matched exactly what I got. 10/10.

20231110_120915.jpg
20231110_121152.jpg
20231110_121253.jpg

Back