• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Merion Forge 280mm Integral Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A huge work beast for sale, bought directly from Dominik himself, cuts very well, similar to a Toyama, core steel is 1.2562 at 63 HRc. Selling to consolidating my knives further. Bought for $645 includes shipping sell for $620 $550

IMG_0518.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg
IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_0521.jpeg

Last edited:
Dominik makes outstanding knives. One of my absolute favorites. Incredible cutter.

these are great knives. I got a custom recently and it's awesome.

Can also attest to Merion’s work. The combination of performance with aesthetics is tough to beat. The guy is cranking out fully stone polished San mai for great value. A+. If you haven’t tried his stuff do yourself a favor!

I really, really wonder that this one is still here, I think that's one of the top pieces made by Dominik...And that although he hates to make integral:)...I had the opportunity to follow his work basically since he started to make J-style knives as he lives close to me and have to say that the progress he made over the last couple of years is HUGE...I am pretty sure that whoever takes this one,will love it,the price is half of that you would pay with many other makers...

Back