• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mikami knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume both of you are subscribed to the KnifeJapan and Knife Findings threads? People are usually kind enough to post there when there’s a restock of Mikami on KJ (which seems to happen every month or two).

I just picked up a wo-bocho myself after seeing a restock mentioned.

I assume both of you are subscribed to the KnifeJapan and Knife Findings threads? People are usually kind enough to post there when there’s a restock of Mikami on KJ (which seems to happen every month or two).

I just picked up a wo-bocho myself after seeing a restock mentioned.
Yes! I missed last month's drop while traveling in Japan...
Didn't subscribe to the knife findings post. Will do.

There haven't been any Santokus coming out for a while, but with a bit of luck there's one coming up again. Love mine. Perfect food release, excellent heat treatment.
Brilliant santuko profile, as you say, perfect food release, great cutting feel, mouth feel on the food is super, loads of metal so they will last for a lifetime.

Reactions: SWF
Back