my scrambled eggs have evolved.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
I can't eat a hotel breakfast buffet scramble egg anymore. rubbery and overcooked.

cooking it myself, I am finding that I like them juuuuuussst cooked now. super creamy, super wet. just spooned/poured over good toast and eaten with a fork.

sorry, I am in a long WebEX meeting and I'm bored. but my breakfast this morning was GREAT!!

This aerobatic, omurice technique, is also impressive.
Omelette part starts at around 2:00 minutes...

referring to the part at the beginning..

man, that thing is loaded with rice. dood needs a bigger skillet.

impressive that he spilled as little as he did.

Agree with "just cooked". I like them moist and creamy.

Not necessary, but I sometimes enjoy cooking them on bain-marie (is there a word for this in English? Sorry, non-native speaker). Put the eggs (+butter, salt n pepper) in a bowl and let it sit on a pan with simmering water, the bowl partially submerged. Eggs end up super moist n creamy.

Agree with "just cooked". I like them moist and creamy.

Not necessary, but I sometimes enjoy cooking them on bain-marie (is there a word for this in English? Sorry, non-native speaker). Put the eggs (+butter, salt n pepper) in a bowl and let it sit on a pan with simmering water, the bowl partially submerged. Eggs end up super moist n creamy.
"Bain Marie".
Or "water bath".
Although my favorite is "Bano Maria".

Back