NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timberwolves looking good. Maybe it won’t be a bad year for Minnesotans after all. You guys got JJ in the draft too.

Last edited:
I was worried about the matchup vs the Suns and we swept 'em.
I feel better about the matchup vs the Nuggets, which is somehow disconcerting. It's the condition of a MN fan. 🤷‍♂️
Gonna be a great series. Matchup wise Minny got everything to compete w Denver. I’m curious to see how Finch is gonna coach when he can’t move. Hate for that to be a factor

Timberwolves looking good. Maybe it won’t be a bad year for Minnesotans after all. You guys got JJ in the draft too.

Yeah - too many things going our way has a lot of us waiting for the gut punch. 🤣

Gonna be a great series. Matchup wise Minny got everything to compete w Denver. I’m curious to see how Finch is gonna coach when he can’t move. Hate for that to be a factor

I'm biased, but I think that, between the front office ties and the on-court personnel, this is the most interesting possible match-up in the post-season.

I think that the big complication with Finchy is not just that he'll be more or less immobile, but that (to my understanding) his leg will have to be straight. I will say, though, that after seeing interviews and hearing about how the players feel towards Assistant Coach Micah Nori, I feel optimistic about him communicating the needs/wants between Finch and the players, if Finch can't literally be in the huddle.

I'm biased, but I think that, between the front office ties and the on-court personnel, this is the most interesting possible match-up in the post-season.
Can agree. From a spectator position, theres no other series left I have a strong interest in than this one.

If we move on and get Bos/NY, Den/Bos or Min/Bos I’d tune in closely

Oh, if y'all haven't seen it, AE had some gems, as he usually does, in the post-game alongside KAT. I've been impressed with him and how he builds up his teammates, but this was my first glimpse of him holding someone accountable at the same time; it's serious and hilarious at the same time. For a 22 year old kid, he's got some emotional intelligence. Jump to 2:00 for the relevant clip -

Oh, if y'all haven't seen it, AE had some gems, as he usually does, in the post-game alongside KAT. I've been impressed with him and how he builds up his teammates, but this was my first glimpse of him holding someone accountable at the same time; it's serious and hilarious at the same time. For a 22 year old kid, he's got some emotional intelligence. Jump to 2:00 for the relevant clip -

Saw that. When he was talking to and about Kat I was like damn is he the older brother in this dynamic?? Already a leader and seems genuine. In addition to being MJ’s secret son, I can see why everyone is saying he is the next face of the league

A Twitter account posted an image of KD in a Lakers uni alongside AD and Bron, with the caption, "who's stopping this trio?"

A local Vikings YouTuber answered, "an 82 game season." 🤣 🤣 🤣

What a miracle from Maxey.. he came in as an athlete who could make a teardrop and has taken huge steps every single year. After his rookie season I thought he could be Trae Young caliber some day but he could surpass that. I LOOOVE everything about him. It SHOULD be over.. but I still have hope in the fact that the Knicks are the Knicks 🤞🏼 ..let’s not let a miracle go to waste!

A Twitter account posted an image of KD in a Lakers uni alongside AD and Bron, with the caption, "who's stopping this trio?"

A local Vikings YouTuber answered, "an 82 game season." 🤣 🤣 🤣

Steph, Bron, KD & AD next year
p9991364_v_h10_al.jpg

I’m sorry @Metallicats44 but I’m so glad I don’t need to watch embiid’s limpin ass anymore this year
lol 😂 yeahhh, not how I wanted to see it end but it was a good battle. Toby puttin up a big goose egg is unacceptable. They’re just built wrong in my opinion. To me they’ve had the same fatal flaw year after year after year and it’s that they depend on Embiid SO much on O&D that they give up WAYYYY too many 2nd 3rd and 4th chance points cuz he’s stretched too thin to be able to rebound too. Anyways, go Clippers!! Gotta back my Palmdale brother PG 😜

Latest posts

Back