Quality Olive Oil?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah so wassup with Kirklands? Some people swear by it. Never tried it

It's the generic brand of Costco. Most Kirkland products meet the same or even higher quality than the brand names. Some examples below are Parmeggiano Reggiano and Pecorino cheese under the Kirkland brand which are high-quality cheeses made in Italy for Costco.

Attachments

• A863FAB3-75FE-4DDD-BA18-CD80B783441D.jpeg
    A863FAB3-75FE-4DDD-BA18-CD80B783441D.jpeg
    920.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I believe I’ve seen Kirkland EVOO on Amazon. Is there a particular one worth recommending?
The ones I saw hover around the 40cents per ounce which is pretty decent

Howdy KKF,

What are your recommendations for good quality olive oils? I'm mostly interested here in finishing vs. cooking. Dressings, drizzling over pasta, bread, etc.
Costco evo is a good recommendation for everyday use, but for something special consider Wild Groves-a California producer of excellent quality oil. I recommend their oils, and they offer several, different varietAl’s. I prefer their robust blend, and order when they are released, usually Feb or March.in November and December they release fresh new unfiltered oil that is great too. Later in the year they offer the oils at reduced prices, and imo they are still superb.

Back