• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shigefusa Kasumi 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF,

I shall continue yesterday's sales -- first up is a BNIB Shigefusa Kasumi 240mm Gyuto. I received this knife last year as a trade

When taking more pics tonight I found that there are some very fine lines in the front 5cm of the knife on the left side which I tried to capture. They are quite difficult to photograph, so I recommend to check the high res pics shared in the link below. Those lines are very fine and only on the left front, none behind, and the right side of the knife is fully clean as it should be (see pics). Not clear to me how they got on, looks like the previous owner applied oil with an unclean cloth or so.

Apart from that -- not much to say really. The knife has been sitting in my drawer since I received it.

247 x 52 mm
219g

1450 USD shipped

All pics in high res can be found here (and some selected below):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ev3annu5h4nehr4/AAC_YD2LoNV-YUksyz3QYre0a?dl=0

IMG_7027.jpg
IMG_7028.jpg
IMG_7029.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

Cheers,
Dan