So I started collecting, my first Shigefusa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple recent close up pictures from the Shigefusa kanji:

kanji.jpg

kanji2.jpg

Wow! That museum knife collection keeps growing! What’s next!?

I've been lacking behind in updating my website, a bunch of knives are still not listed. The latest are are a pair of 240mm mioroshi debas, kasumi and kitaeji.

Recently added a 240mm Shigefusa kasumi mioroshi deba to the collection, completing a pair:

twoMoiroshis.jpg

A few more photos from this weekend:

Shigefusa Kitaeji Gyuto, 270mm:

kitGyuto270.jpg

Shigefusa Kasumi Sujihiki, 300mm:

kasSuji300yo.jpg

I posted these images in another thread as well; handle of a 135mm yo petty:

yopetty2.jpg

yopetty3.jpg

yopetty4.jpg

yopetty5.jpg

Great site as well, I'm very happy that these pictures on this thread and your site will stay up (unlike other threads where the pictures are no longer viewable, leaving a lot to be desired).

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Great site as well, I'm very happy that these pictures on this thread and your site will stay up (unlike other threads where the pictures are no longer viewable, leaving a lot to be desired).

Thanks guys, pleasure to provide as much info as I can for the enjoyment of all!

Will reposting a few new knives of the next couple days, one is a kasumi nakairi, 165mm. A unique trio here:

3nakiri.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous. Guess you could part with a Yo Gyuto now :clown:

:biggrin: If I would have gotten a dollar for each inquire over the last couple months for selling a gyuto (any kind), I can almost retire by now..

:biggrin: If I would have gotten a dollar for each inquire over the last couple months for selling a gyuto (any kind), I can almost retire by now..

I do not doubt that at all. I'll be drooling over your IG posts until I find one for myself, and long after I suspect.

A few more photos of recent acquisition, a kasumi Nakiri (165mm) and a kasumi Mukimono (180mm):

kasMukiNakiri.jpg

mukimonos.jpg

Latest posts

Back