• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Suisin IH "Kiritsuke" (K-Tip but who am I to argue w Korin?) 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Loved this one for bulk prep of veg or light suji work. 270mm laser with a bit of heft - like a long nakiri. Suisin outstanding f/f, beautiful handle from their SIH series, 43mm tall, 158g.
Minor scuff marks from sharpening near tip.

https://www.korin.com/HSU-WAKI-270?...2%7D&custcol_sca_line_id=mainItem%3Azuv0kdfc9
Korin price $600 + shipping

$400, Priority, Insured, to your door. International, we can talk.

20230428_124320.jpg
20230428_124405.jpg
20230428_124405.jpg
20230428_124743.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely knife. Is the ferrule damaged though? Looks like it's cracked.

Lovely knife. Is the ferrule damaged though? Looks like it's cracked.

Yes. I may have become used to it but didn't notice it for post. Clean crack, has not affected performance. I'm not a handle guy but looks like some superglue would fill it in readily.

I'll take reasonable offers.

Still looks like a really nice package overall. Always wanted to try a gyuto from this series, and this guyto-hiki-kirit-ske version looks like a lot of fun. I just never seem to have the funds when a nice one comes around. And this looks like a nice one. A genuine GLWS from me!

Bump and a dump.

New from Korin, $600 + shipping.

Lightly used, note crack in ferrule, $400 to your door.

Fyi this knife was featured on a fairly well watched youtube vid,

If no one here is interested it might sell fairly easily on the bay.

Thanks. Watermelon, cantaloupe, etc are all in season now and I've been using it a bit. Learning to love it all over again. Probably the last bump.

Latest posts

Back