what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 Jack, 1 Crown, 1 Jameson, 1 JB soda, 6 PBR. Night's still young, I'll be mud wrestling Oivind before the night's over.

Good, cuz after that libation line-up, the vomit will be much less noticeable... :pirate1:

More Germaine-Robin brandy. Instead of picking on you guys tonight, I'm criticizing the Menodocino county sheriff for having his deputies gun down a schizophrenic on a logging road without giving him a chance to surrender. Bottoms up.

:cool2: Uh oh. Good thing I have another bottle or two. My wife says I'm the one who's insane for accusing a county sheriff of murder in the press.

I wish I could be part of your wine group...

+1. I didn't notice you said "wine group". I assumed that was restaurant fare. Btw, someone explain to me "magret duck breasts". Magret is French for breast, so it is like saying Breast Duck Breast. I guess it is like Ahi Tuna. Isn't ahi the Hawaiian word for tuna, so it is like saying tuna tuna?

...I need to get some sleep.

k.

More Germaine-Robin brandy. Instead of picking on you guys tonight, I'm criticizing the Menodocino county sheriff for having his deputies gun down a schizophrenic on a logging road without giving him a chance to surrender. Bottoms up.

Your guys do that too? Up here in PDX it's standard practice. Only ours do it in the city.

Celebrating with one of my stashed Stone Brewery Imperial Russian Stouts :) Confirmed, I now work at WholeFoods :)

Celebrating with one of my stashed Stone Brewery Imperial Russian Stouts :) Confirmed, I now work at WholeFoods :)

Excellent news, congratulations! I'll toast from here, not yet sure with what.

Stefan

Maker's Mark but I wish I had some Laphroaig.

Stefan

Had a Duvel last night. Very nice, the person who came to pick up a puppy brought it.

Drinking a "Happy Buddha" beer. Not too bad, Chinese and tastes like it.

Finally drinking some interesting stuff. Tonight is Southerntier Inequity Imperial IBA, Southerntier Imperial Pumking (girlfriend's choice), Three Floyds BooDoo harvest ale, Rowans Creek straight Kentucky bourbon whiskey

I had a lemon gras eau de vie last night, brought that over from Germany from my favorite distiller Dirker. Interesting stuff. The story is that the owner of a Thai restaurant asked him to make a digstif for him and that's what he came up with. Won a few international gold medals since, AFAIK.

Stefan

Thomas H Handy Sazerac Unfiltered Rye ... Oh man, if only! Company party this evening so it was watery gin and tonics (beefeaters) and yellow tail merlot...

Back