what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best tasting affordable SB Adiron! Just emptied a bottle, still got some Longrow CV left which needs finishing before I get another SB brand dram.

Best tasting affordable SB Adiron! Just emptied a bottle, still got some Longrow CV left which needs finishing before I get another SB brand dram.

I've really wanted to try the 21 y.o. SB but have never found it over here, at least near me, and you by law can't get alcohol shipped to Maryland.

Few Coors Light !!! I know it was after work and I was thirsty and making cheese and Picallili butties so couldn't spoil any real alcohol

Bedrock 2013 Sauvignon Blanc, excellent

Buffalo Trace experimental

Moving onto germain Robin Coast Road Alambic brandy for desert

It doesn't matter how expensive, cheap, rare, or common the drink. As long as you are drinking something.

Never be ashamed of your drink of choice. There is a time and place for everything.

Except Corona. Anyone who drinks that toilet water when there are other legitimate cerveza available needs a swift kick in the private area. Regardless of gender.

Actually, there is a place for Corona. Getting a video of your pet drunk to submit to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Birthday Suit Sour Farmhouse Ale

It doesn't matter how expensive, cheap, rare, or common the drink. As long as you are drinking something.

Never be ashamed of your drink of choice. There is a time and place for everything.

Except Corona. Anyone who drinks that toilet water when there are other legitimate cerveza available needs a swift kick in the private area. Regardless of gender.

Actually, there is a place for Corona. Getting a video of your pet drunk to submit to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Birthday Suit Sour Farmhouse Ale

I support this post.

Had my favorite Amarone Masi Nectar Costasera 2009 Classico for todays BBQ after a good shave.. This Masi from 2009 is just so rich in taste it's crazy... see it? BUY 12! :D

DSC02834.jpg

Arran 10yo atm. Love it; light and fruity with a long wood tanine finish.

Deadest shift at work ever hitting the jaegermeister and rothaus beers in between

I was looking forward to a nice bottle of wine - a Riesling Auslese in honor of the surprisingly well-playing German soccer team - but it looks like I am back on Mucinex. I'm really sick of being sick. That said, these Amarones look very inviting, and I did not have one in a very long time... Gotta check out the local store.

Stefan

Will go out with friends from out of town. This may be one of those rare Mai Tai nights.

Stefan

Clos Normand Brut - French Cider
Finnriver Habanero
Virtue Sidra de Nava

The first two, I must admit, have already been consumed. I tried a Bourbon Barrel Quad by Boulevard Brewing Company that wasn't to my liking. I should have grabbed the Rye on Rye instead. Live and learn.

Cascade Brewing Strawberry Ale

Finnriver Artisan Sparkling Cider

Doom - it morning in Ca. Are you having breakfast or planning for later??? (Insert frosty smiley here)

"The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad....."

Don't know.....haven't tried that yet. However, they still have one bottle left at the liquor store.
I had the the Darkest and the Tempest. If I had to choose Id go for the Darkest. Classic Bowmore.

Bear's Matt sleepy time imperial stout the first one off from the greatest Canadian micro brewery of all time and they just turned 8 great job guys

Ommegang hennepin saison
Dogfish head noble rot, this is a lager flavoured with grape must, well worth trying

Back