what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this on sale for 20 dollars. Nice for the price but needs a few more years in the bottle I think.

20231213_190752.jpg

So who is going to take one for the team?
View attachment 287859
Yes, it's apparently a real product.

“My goal was to recreate the entire experience of opening a bag of Doritos, getting that signature aroma, followed by its flavor dance across the palate with its unmistakable savory, cheesy, and umami notes,”

Happy to watch you taste it while I sip my Sazerac.
I have liked everything I’ve gotten from them… but I hate Doritos so won’t be me

My first bottle without sulphites. Really tasty and uses non commercial yeasts that have been collected from the vineyard. Honest and unadulterated Venetian red wine. 4.1 rating on Vivino.
I don't know if anyone else is using Eisch Sensis wine glasses. These have the special surface treatment that accelerates oxidation. I was a skeptic until I did a side by side myself. I'm now a convert. The biggest difference is that it irons out the initial harshness of a freshly opened bottle. I also love this glass design too with the slightly flared bottom.

wine.jpg

My first bottle without sulphites. Really tasty and uses non commercial yeasts that have been collected from the vineyard. Honest and unadulterated Venetian red wine. 4.1 rating on Vivino.
I don't know if anyone else is using Eisch Sensis wine glasses. These have the special surface treatment that accelerates oxidation. I was a skeptic until I did a side by side myself. I'm now a convert. The biggest difference is that it irons out the initial harshness of a freshly opened bottle. I also love this glass design too with the slightly flared bottom.

View attachment 288706
sounds interesting yet I am hard pressed to find any real information about what the 'novelty' aspect is and how it can be kept indefinitely if it's not something simple like shape....

Merry Christmas everyone!🎄

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    866 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back