what you eatin' today??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cigar city? I know that place.

It's considered one of the best craft breweries in the USA, if not the best. Not available here but I have it flown in whenever my family comes back from FL.

Whooo, this food hits might right in my sweet spot. You forgot the Portuguese Chourico/linguica bomberio. Maybe a bowl of fish eye soup too.

My mom in law is here.... so I'm getting home cooked Catalan food.... so simple, so good. Had a bacalao, garbanzo, kale stew for lunch, leftover Tortilla with Pa amb tomaquet (bread with tomato and olive oil) and some escalivada (toasted bread, cooked eggplant marinated in oil and garlic, roasted pepper and anchovies.... to die for!)

Just carry thousand island packets in your glove box. You can turn any burger into a Big Mac.
got killed at work, picked this up on way home.

pound sign.meal-of-a-chef

WP_20170209_00_12_41_Pro%202_zpsr9uddkcw.jpg~original

thank you micky dees for offer the grand mac! and that box is not nuggets, but a side of extra pickles.

Whooo, this food hits might right in my sweet spot. You forgot the Portuguese Chourico/linguica bomberio. Maybe a bowl of fish eye soup too.

Soul food LOL....

She's making Esqueixada now.... on of my faves, bacalao salad. Croquetas, ensaladilla Rusia .... and some garlicky fantastic Fideau! Oh yes, and she makes a fantastic Paella as well....

Made a giant vanilla buttermilk pancake topped it with a homemade salted maple vanilla caramel with more butter, not sure how big it was, maybe 12-14 inches, little over a liter of batter, safe to say I know have diabetes, than did a "stage" for a new job made a lavender beurre blanc salmon with a rustic brown rice side dish

It was only around freezing outside today and the wife was on the mood so grilled pork chops and carrots, steamed green beans with a balsamic vinaigrette, steamed rice and left over black beans soup (IMO all bean soups and stews are better the next day).
12593a9ee3687a107fa56feb1540ff91.jpgad04932f54ec5ac90eb4f0b00eb552fc.jpg

Notice how much snow there is right behind the BBQ.

I've finally tried pitahaya (dragonfruit). Complete dissapointment. It's like bland kiwi. Looks pretty though.

The wife is at a concert so dinner in our hotel room by myself...

The view ain't half bad.

lol so impressive until the last two words, looks delicious though

Gotta keep it real lol. It's Mucca Osteria in PDX. Sort of high end bougie italian with pretty plating etc. but without sacrificing serious flavor. And the dishes tend to be really well thought out and composed. The scallops with the truffle parm fondue are about as close to the perfect bite as I've had in the city.

today: center cut p chops. havent decided yet if its gonna be with rice or what.I have some of this bullhead barbeque sauce Ive been meaning to try... *** is a dried lizard fish?

Back