D. Martell Where we go from here.....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a tough crowd here.

Stefan

In all seriousness Dave is one of the hardest working guys I know...he goes way above and beyond for every order. Whether the customer knows or not....I know my stuff will be worth the wait...keep on truckin Dave! ...ryan

I'm starting on the list folks. Many of you already got messages today so you know who's up next or on the way. Keep on truckin! :spin chair:

Nah, just a Seinfeld reference is all.

I'm starting on the list folks. Many of you already got messages today so you know who's up next or on the way. Keep on truckin! :spin chair:

Lots of new stuff coming along, I'm SUPER excited to be able to push myself in some different directions on these first up knives. Maybe some of these things will become upgrades or options in the future. Just talking out loud here.... :)

Right over my head Ryan. Shoulda went with, "What does it matter? You're their all time best seller!!" :D

The next knife (or knives) up will be western handled sujihikis for sale, followed by a few from the list. The ones on the list (except for one being done without a handle) are all different to what I've done in the past - all challenging in their own way. I think I have 5 or 6 currently in different stages of work right now but admittedly I'm taking my time with the more challenging ones.

Where did the list go?...I know I'm a few years away...lol...but I tried finding it with no luck....I wanna know how many sob's are in front of me....ryan

Where did the list go?...I know I'm a few years away...lol...but I tried finding it with no luck....I wanna know how many sob's are in front of me....ryan

I axed it since I had to go out of order to get the ball rolling. Sorry brotha

I got ya....no wonder I couldn't find it....I'll keep waiting by my phone, waiting for the magic call that I'm next....ryan

Both....I've pretty much sold off everything else kitchen wise and waiting on them.....they're gonna be perfect....we got some good ideas planned for em for sure....ryan

I hope you are....I've waited so long for these, I'm gonna be bustin out the magnifiers for them....thee better be no gaps, no stray sanding marks...not a thing out of place buddy!....Ryan

Latest posts

Back