Yo ashi in White 2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I vaguely remember seeing these a couple years ago on the bay. Was i tripping or did they ever make western handles ashi in white? I know the stainless is still available from a bunch of retailers.

We can certainly order something like that for you. Western handles arent as in demand, so we obviously order less of them. Even more so for carbon steel western handled knives. Generally, the customers who want carbon steel also tend to prefer japanese style handles. But if you are interested, let us know and we can order one (it just takes a long time for them to get around to making it).

We can certainly order something like that for you. Western handles arent as in demand, so we obviously order less of them. Even more so for carbon steel western handled knives. Generally, the customers who want carbon steel also tend to prefer japanese style handles. But if you are interested, let us know and we can order one (it just takes a long time for them to get around to making it).
Good to know! I’m pretty sure I saw them on your site once a while ago. Usually I prefer wa handles myself but sometimes carving huge briskets in a pinch etc can get slightly messy and for me westerns are just easier to clean quickly and move on.

Ashi showed some gorgeous Western handled Ginga knives in orange color in Sakai...

38048505dv.jpeg

Last edited:
Back