• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Ashi staghorn handle 300mm honyaki gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the one. IMO one of the finest tokensd of ASHI'S many works. From the signature hamon, to the banding, to the balance between handle and blade, to the profile that only the 300mm blade can exhibit, to the killer kanji this thing is AWESOME. I'm selling it because i am liquidating all of my knives for personal reasons.

condition : knife is never used or sharpened.. i did take the anti oxidation coATING Off, as is my practice with every knife. the coating interfered with my enjoyment of the knife, so off it must go. so technically not bnib. PXL_20240315_050252806.jpg
PXL_20240315_050219910.jpg
price: $7250

Attachments

• PXL_20240315_050202347.jpg
    PXL_20240315_050202347.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 0
Actually not as the price there is listed in DKK, so this one is about 2,16 times more expensive
Actually not as the price there is listed in DKK, so this one is about 2,16 times more expensive :D
For some reason I've always made a bad conversion and thought was way more pricier...damn I could have buy it 😅 (obviously jk totally out of my budget 😎)

I reluctantly sold my 270 stag handle many years ago and I can attest to the perfection that this series of knives exudes. Congratulations to whoever picks this up.

Back