• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD BNIB White #2 Nashiji Mazaki 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkLobster

Banned
Reaction score
Liquidation sale liquidation sale all must go 😂

I bought this as a gift for my ex but we broke up and I no longer have a use case for this.

This has not been used, sharpened, or stropped.

Asking: $220 shipped. KKF has been a bit slow in this regard recently but this is now sold for the updated asking of $200 shipped CONUS!

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Just because mazaki is all over the place on his different batches, could you share some measurements and weight?

Just because mazaki is all over the place on his different batches, could you share some measurements and weight?

Unfortunately I don't have a measuring tool at the moment for length but an eye test with one of my knives (with a known measurement) would be about 53mm at minimum. The weight — of which I do have a scale for — came out to be 218 grams.

PM'd yesterday... seller left the conversation.

This is a true statement. In the past year, I've sold well over 80 items online from my hobbies and can count on one hand (read: two digits) the number of buyers whom I've turned down. Your demeanor was, to be frank, nothing short of condescending before I even considered responding to your message and clearly would've been a larger headache than it was worth. This is nothing personal and certainly isn't common practice for me — as many whom I know personally and who have sold to on this forum would attest to — but it is what it is. I will leave it at this as any further progression would simply be a waste of time and energy, happy holidays and take care :).

Last edited:
Bumperoo, throwing in some more holiday cheer and lowering this down to $215 shipped.

Was hoping CAD and shipped from Canada, judging by the avatar! Still a great deal, and imo one of the perfect knives at this price point. GLWS!

Back